Book your Tasmanian Devil Unzoo experience with us today!
Yes, our doors are open again and we are looking forward to seeing you at our unique Tasmanian Devil Unzoo after a nine-month break.
Our long-established nature presentations are back with our very special Tasmanian devils and lots of other wild Tasmanian animals throughout each day.
Best of all we have some fantastic hot-off-the-press news about how the endangered devil species is now saved from possible extinction.
It will be helpful if you book your tickets on this website to help with Covid tracing and to minimise queueing.
We suggest you allow a couple of hours for your visit. Doors open at 9 am.
Tasmanian Devil Unzoo Entry Requirements
It is a condition of booking for the tour that you:
- Agree there shall be no refund for a “no show” or late arrival
- Guarantee you do not have any symptoms of or are suffering from Covid-19
- Agree to abide by the Unzoo’s Covid-19 safety procedures
- Agree to provide your name and contact details for possible Covid tracing
- Maintain social distancing
- Follow the instructions of your our guides
- Use hand sanitisers where provided throughout the Unzoo
- Adult : $39.00 per person
- Child (4-16 years) : $22.50 per person
- Family – 2 adults and up to 4 children (4 -16 years): $95.00
Devil Tracker Adventure
Please note; Our Devil Tracker tour is on hold for the time being because of Covid-19 requirements. We hope to start it up again soon. In the meantime you can enjoy an Unzoo guided tour.
Your Devil Tracker Adventure ticket includes Unzoo entry.
Maximum 12 guests. Tour duration 1.5 hours.
Please note, the Devil Tracker Adventure is not suitable for children under 8 years.
- Adult : $120 per person
- Child (8-18 years) : $75 per person
- Concession, please ask at reception
Money back guarantee
If, at the end of your visit, you don’t understand what our world-first Unzoo is all about, or if you’re not completely satisfied with your Unzoo experience, we’ll gladly refund the price of your ticket.